CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Speaking of good books...

Well, I have finished Eclipse, the third book in the Twilight series. I just LOVE these books. We are talking about them in book club next Wednesday. PLEASE read them if you haven't already (That was mainly for Krissy!!). I went to Stephanie Meyers website and she had pictures of people she thought would be good for the movie that is supposedly in the works. Some good looking people on there!!

2 comments:

Ixchelle said...

I will buy them and get started

gwen said...

I finished all three, too, and sent the last 2 to Ky. I hope she reads them. Darla has Twilight, but I'm going to get it back for Krissy! I LOVED them! But, I can't decide if I liked the very ending or not! I think people we have never heard of should play the roles in the movie! That would make it more believeable!