1. A man takes three left turns and goes home and finds two men in masks. Who are they?
2. You went in the woods without it, then you got it, then you couldn’t find it, so you went home with it. What is it?
3. The man who makes it sells it. The man who buys it doesn’t need it. The man who uses it doesn’t know it. What is it?
4. Who is your sister in laws mother in law?
5. A man crashes a car. The passenger in the other car is pulled out dead, but the man who caused the crash is not arrested. Why?
6. If you have it you want to share it. If you share it you won’t have it anymore. What is it?
7. Is it legal for a man to marry his widows sister in California?
8. A man has a house with all four sides facing south. He goes outside and sees a bear. What color is it?
We then had a gross food challenge. They had to eat giant olives stuffed with pearl onion, a habanero pepper, sardines and pickled pigs feet.