CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Homecoming antics

Cynjyn had resigned herself to the fact that she wasn't going to be asked to homecoming.  She had made plans to go with a group of girls from band. They were going to dress up and go out on the town (translation: no real plans). So one day I went to run errands and found this on the doorstep:

 I texted Cynjyn at school to let her know what I'd found. She wanted a picture of the whole shirt.
 She then told me to wash it right away so she'd know who it was. I told her no that was her job, but she convinced me and I did and texted her this photo:
 Grady Thatcher was the culprit! She was excited to be asked.  So we came up with a way to answer. We bought a small puzzle and put it together and then wrote this on the back:
 We painted the real answer: yes! in glow in the dark paint inside the No!
 We also decorated the front of the puzzle to customize it to Grady (Chihuahua dog tag) and Cynjyn (Yorkie dog tag) and the event (hat brim).  We delivered it to Grady and the plans for Homecoming 2K17 were starting.

No comments: