CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

March Little Things

I discovered a Keto friendly chocolate lava cake in a mug. I have it about once a month. It's yummy.
I painted during the day and froze at night. Keto friendly Root Beer Float. I've discovered that leaving on the previous days makeup gives me great smoky eyes the next day. I had to get ready for our big Stake Activity day camp.  This year we went up to the BSA camp and let the girls do a mini day camp run by the BSA. The only bad part, it was FREEZING! and I mean it! 34 degrees. I was in 4 layers, a hat, scarf and gloves and I still froze! Some girls were just in light jackets.  It was miserable. But we had a grab and go breakfast at the church in the parking lot and headed up there by 7:30 am. We finally left around 2 with one station left to go to.  I think it would have been so much more fun if it had been just a tad warmer. The girls loved the snake and making poi balls the best.  I played with some Instagram filters, I love entertaining myself.  Our garage is so packed right now with the remodel. I had Tanner attempt to get me a table...he had to climb over everything. 
















Garry wants Talon to try this food challenge.  Don't my kiddos look great for church?! Flowers from my visiting teachers. Still getting my nails done.  Talon, Mikel and Jaxon met us for the band silent auction dinner. It was a gloomy week and Cynjyn made me bid on a flute lamp which I won for $60.00. I love it when my kids spend time together and enjoy each other's company.










No comments: