CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I always wanted to marry a farmer...



Garry is AWESOME!! He's such a trouper. Dad had to feed almost everyday we were there. Garry went out everyday and helped (I don't even think he was asked, he just did it!) I went out and drove the truck while Garry pitched the bales off and Dad cut the strings. Tanner even went out one day with us and drove the truck around the field and did awesome for his first time driving a stick shift!! It was biting cold and windy out most of the time. Kres went out with us a few times too. Garry even had to catch a newborn calf and hold it amongst the cows to try to sniff it's mother out so Dad could tag it properly. Garry hates getting dirty, but he's a hard worker. I really did always have a dream as I was growing up that I'd marry a farmer, live on a farm and have 12 kids. This is as close as I'll get to that dream!!

No comments: