CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January Blues...

January, why does it always make me feel blue?? I have such a hard time getting back into the swing of things come January. Why? I am excited for all the kids to be back in school (especially Taz and Cynjyn as they've been off track for 6 weeks). I am prepared for preschool. I just can't seem to get it together. A new year, supposedly starting new resolutions, yet, I've only excercised maybe three days this whole year. I got used to sleeping in and now it's soooo hard to get up and going by 6:30. I eat too much, and I waste a lot of time wondering what to do with my time. I just can't figure it out!! I've cleaned off my dest three times excited to start scrapbooking and have yet to do anything. I just can't get motivated. Just wondering if it's me, or is it normal for most women??

I'll start pulling out of my blues soon!! We're heading to Disneyland in two days!!

5 comments:

kc and k said...

Geee, it usually makes my day to look at your updated blog, but today didn't make me so happy. Your just blue because you have to wait a whole year until it's Christmas again! Cheer up, Sis! Disneyland will definitely help!

Ixchelle said...

I feel blue because it's been raining for 5 days non stop. Have fun at Disneyland you lucky duck!

Donna Schauers said...

Okay -- I was at Disneyland on Monday the 14th. If you were there . . .I'll be sooooo bummed! LMK. And yes, I suffer from January Blues as well. Hope Disneyland cures it for you --- for me . . . not yet. Miss you!

gwen said...

It's not like you to be so down. Sure hope you feel better by now. I'm looking out the window at it adding more snow to our 10 inches we already have and listening to the wind blow while you're in DL! But, I'm not down about it--shake it off, say a prayer and rejoice in the moment--whatever it is! Life is too short to not appreciate every minute!

gwen said...

Krissy says, "I saw on Oprah the other day that winter blues is a real condition caused by lack of Vitamin D. The doctor said that we naturally get Vitamin D from the sun, but when we don't spend a lot of time outside, it causes seasonal depression. She recommended everyone try to get outside for 10-15 minutes a day, even in the winter to keep vitamin D levels up. Or you could take it as a supplement."