CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Lazy Saturday Morning

Loved him then in his 80's heyday
Love him now with his mature look

I wait and wait for the weekend to "sleep in", but my darn body just wakes up at it's normal time~about 6:00 am. Garry has the same problem. Well, Saturday, we were the first ones up and we were just hanging out on the couch channel surfing. We came across "Metal Mania" on VH1 Classics channel. It was an hour show and so it showed good metal videos as opposed to the three hour show that can show weird videos. Anyway, I digress. Anyone that know me well knows that I love 80's metal band songs and videos. As we were sitting there on the couch, my all time fav. band and person came on...Jon Bon Jovi. I LOVE that guy! He is my celebrity crush:) I just think he's a good person. He's been married to his High School Sweetheart for 20 plus years, he has four kids, he does a lot of charity work and he's sooo handsome. Watching that show on the couch with Garry brought me back to our college years, no kids, lots of time together and most of it spent attending every rock band concert we could find at the Salt Palace. Those were the good old years!! Anyway, this is my shout out to Bon Jovi...Love 'em!!

6 comments:

BrookandDBeckham said...

This is Ky's sister in law, Brook. Check out the website www.zionponderosa.com, your kids would love it. By the way I love Bon Jovi too. :)

kc and k said...

Ya, he's so hot.

kc and k said...

So, Kres and I are looking at your blog pictures and we scroll down to Nevada reading week and he sees Taz's picture and screams "Tasss", then he sees Cynjyn's scared look and says "uh oh" and then he sees Tanner's toothy smile and laughs hysterically. I thought it was funny and wanted to share.

gwen said...

Yes, I remember those days when you were going to rock concerts and I was sure you were going to be ruined for life with all of the noisy "music" I do agree, he seem to be a good guy, and he is handsome!

gwen said...

Krissy says, "Hey, I tried to get you to re-live the glory days and go to the Bon Jovi concert with me, and you didn't seem interested! You better not go without me!"

Heather said...

Yeah--I am so there with you Kim. He was (and maybe still is) my celebrity crush too! It used to be Harrison Ford, but I'm not so sure about him anymore. Bon Jovi all the way!