CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Teacher Appreciation treats





The theme this year for our Blue and Gold Banquet was Chinese New Year. So we decided to make homemade fortune cookies for the scout leaders with our own fortune in them. Toni, who is in charge of scouts, made the 8 or so cookies for all the leaders. Well, we decided to stick with the theme and make them for out teachers in primary as teacher appreciation gifts. So we got together at Andrea's house and made 22 homemade cookies, dipped them in chocolate and wrapped them in some cellaphane thing that Andrea found in her cupboard. The fortune said: "We're fortunate to have you as teachers in our Primary", or something like that. They were fun to make and Toni had perfected them and was a good teacher for us all. They were just time consuming. We were there from 9-1 and got 22 made, dipped and wrapped.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey- I saw the link for your page on Andrea's page... those cookies were so cute and very good! Thanks a bunch!

gwen said...

What fun! I'll bet there's never been a primary presidency like yours! look yummy--and you look good, too.

Melanie said...

I am so jealous! I'm the Wolf leader in my ward. I wish I was still in your ward! :)