CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The spirit lives on!

It is Nevada reading week for Cynjyn. She has to do her book in a bag tomorrow. So she decided to do Matilda. Here we are reinacting a scene for her book cover. She's buried in books and reading, her brother is playing a video game and her mom and dad are engrossed in the TV while eating TV dinners.
Here is crazy sock day. Tanner had T-Birds vs. Pink Ladies 50's day. The whole theme is battle of the sexes which is why there is a famous couple for everyday of dress up.
Krissy, what do you think of his Fonzie impression?

Cute huh?! Today is wear a sports jersey day for Cynjyn. She used her dad's Max Hall jersy and turned it into a cute little dress with some leggings.
I'm taking a photograpy class, so I've been using my new learned skills to take some of these pictures, that is why there is so many. I'm enjoying my class and learning a lot about my new camera.
One more final day of spirit week...stay tuned.
Blog signature

5 comments:

gwen said...

I like the Fonze interpretation--but, Krissy will tell you, NO ONE can replace the real Fonze! He's cute, though--right down to the cool facial expression. Cynjyn's "dress" is cute! And she makes a good model. Good pictures!

Carol Swift said...

First you take digital scrapbooking classes to make me jealous and now you taunt me by taking a camera class--geez! I do believe you need to show me what you've learned. I love taking pictures and I love these that you took of your kids. Nice job!

Ron said...

TV dinners? :-) hope they were Swanson Hungry-Man. I think it's great your kids get involved with school spirit stuff.

kc and k said...

I'm in line with Carol for you showing us what you've learned! Everyone looks so great-Handsome and Beautiful!!!

Krissy T. said...

Love the Fonzie impression Tanner!