CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Slacking

I know I have been slacking in the blogging department lately. But I have good reasons, really I do! Here is the main reason:
I have been taking a digital design class online. I have wanted to take this for a couple of years, but I didn't want to invest a lot of money into Photoshop when I already had Photoshop Elements.  But the requirement for the class was Photoshop.  Finally, I decided I REALLY wanted to take it.  So I was going to bite the bullet and get it with a student discount for Talon or Tanner, and Garry mentioned that he had CS3 at work and I could have it if I wanted it.  So I eagerly said yes and started the class.  It was 5 weeks long and we all learned how to design our own kit and make a preview and  a lot of other things.  We have until Aug. 1 to finish it all up, but I finally got my preview done and wanted to share.  When I get the kit completely ready, I'll share it with you all!  Anyway, it has consumed all my spare time and even some regular time I couldn't really afford to spare, but I'm happy with how it is turning out.  I promise I'll get back to blogging more regularly.  I have a lot to catch up on!

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I want to do that! What's the link to the class you took?

gwen said...

Didn't I give you Christmas money to take that class? Looks interesting!