CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 26, 2012

What a find

So I woke up the other morning and a document was open on the computer. This is what is said: Random Cynjyn facts. Apparently, Cynjyn had made it and printed it out and was taking it to school to quiz all her friends to see how much they knew about her. So I stole it and posted it here. I thought it was cute and interesting.
Random Cynjyn facts!!


Cynjyn’s favorite colors are green, purple, and blue

Cynjyn’s favorite things to do out of town are go to amusement parks, tubing, and camping

Cynjyn’s favorite animals are pandas, Horses, dogs, cats, and raccoons

Cynjyn enjoys coloring, video taking, random dancing, saying random things, having a “who knows who better” contest with friends, hanging out with friends, going outside,

Cynjyn’s favorite foods are chicken, steak, pineapple, apples,

And RANDOM FACT TIME!!!

I only like cheese on pizza otherwise it smells like feet to me. I am good at wasting time and I think that poems should rhyme I like to have fun. I like it when people aren’t afraid to be weird or themselves around me. I like when my hair is brushed and feels super soft. I like to wear big baggy clothes on the weekends and just sit around watching action movies and stupid romance movies and just sit on the couch and eat ice cream and say “she’ll never love again”. I like to say that I am a loser when I do that or a hopeless romance. And I really like it when the moon looks like a toe nail. I don’t like crust on my bread and I never trust a dog to watch my food.

So those are something no one really knows about me! 

No comments: