CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 12, 2013

Vadering

We had a fun family activity one Saturday afternoon. Taz and Cynjyn had been showing me pictures of people doing poses.  I called it Vadering, I'm not sure if that is what the real term is, but I wanted to try it as a family.  So, we drug out the camera and started posing and snapping away.  We took a lot of pictures trying to get it right.  I made a quick scrapbook page to submit to my website.  I edited those pictures with some special effects.  They turned out just how I wanted them to. 
So here are some that I didn't edit, but I still like them. 



 And these are the edited ones.  It really was a fun afternoon!!




3 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun! I love it!

Ronngwen said...

You guys are so creative! Very cool idea and great pictures!

Ronngwen said...

You guys are so creative! Very cool idea and great pictures!