CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2014

I love digital scrapbooking!

I've been taking a digital class on title work.  So I've been creating pages in my spare time.  I took this layout I'd previously done and added the Horsing Around title to it. I thought it made the page complete.  



 The next page I did was this one.  My cowboy up title turned out just how I pictured it. 

 I couldn't help but choose pictures from our hike in Boise to do a title with graffiti.  I love the colorfulness of it!
 These were the next two pages I did for the class.  The goodbye summer I love...the picture just goes perfect with the title.  The siblings page is o.k.  I love making color pop out on a black background. 
I couldn't help but giggle all through the making of this page looking at the expression on Cynjyn's face! 
And this is my latest page I made yesterday.  Definitely one of my favorites.  I really am loving this class and I have one more week, so I'll be making a couple of more pages to share.  In the mean time...

I whipped up these two 8x10's to frame and add to my Halloween decor.  Bleeding beauties and hauntingly handsome!



2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I used to do digital scrapbooking, but mine never looked this fantastic. Amazing pages!

Ronngwen said...

I love your pages and all the creative things you do!!