CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Heather's in town!




It's always fun to see Heather and her family when they get a chance to come to Vegas. She spends way too much time with Linda though...spread the wealth!! I know it was Linda's birthday, but come on:)
We did have a luncheon at Linda's that was fun. Then the next day we all went to Spiderwick. Heather sat up with all the girls and I sat down with all the boys and Garry. Taz started out next to me, but Sean was howling that he was scared within the first 15 min. So he ended up by me clutching my arm the whole rest of the movie. Of course when it was over he declared that he loved it!
We took the boys home with us and Heather walked around the mall with the girls. Apparently, she bought Megan and Cynjyn matching slippers. The are cute and Cynjyn's hasn't taken them off much since she got them. Heather's leaving today.
Love three day weekends!

2 comments:

kc and k said...

That is so fun to have a friend come and visit. I bet Cynjyn was in heaven!
Taz and Tan's hair are getting really long!
What did you think of the movie?

Donna Schauers said...

What fun to see Heather! Makes me miss my Vegas friends soooooooooo much!