CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday




We came home from church and made a totally non-healthy dinner of cheddar fries, onion rings, bacon, eggs and homemade chips and salsa. We ate in front of the TV and all started out together. Cynjyn ended upstairs playing Barbies, I took a nap, Taz played Zoo Tycoon, even though he is a die-hard Patriots fan, and Tanner played DS. I woke up during half time, came out and found Talon and Tiffany sound asleep!! Garry was the only die-hard. I had to console poor Taz after the ending, and the table didn't get cleaned up until today, (Monday) around noon!!

1 comment:

gwen said...

What a bunch of party poopers!~I watched every minute of the game from beginning to end, ate yummy snacks (dinner was snacks) and rooted for the Giants!! Can you even imagine! Kris and I made it a goal to endure to the end. It was, really, a pretty good game!