CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer adventure begins...



Our summer "vacation" started with a trip to Tuachan, an outdoor theater in St. George to see The Sound of Music. Only Garry, Taz, Cynjyn and I went as Tanner was already at BYU volleyball camp. We loved the play even though it was very hot. We usually go in October, but it was a discount ticket night so we tried it. Taz, Cynjyn and I left for BYU the next morning to pick up Tanner. We got in on July 24th, not realizing it was the 24th since our stake here in Vegas had celebrated the weekend before. Anyway, we got up to the Wilkinson center at 4:00pm. The bookstore and mint brownie store were closed for the day so the only thing left to do was bowl!! It closed at 6:00, so we had some time. Taz and Cynjyn enjoyed it and I liked telling them how Garry and I spent a lot of time here during our college days!!


We picked up Tanner the next morning, (after going to Stevenett's the night before for shakes), and took our picture with the "cougar" on our way out of town headed for ...OREGON!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Kim,
I am so jealous. it looks like you guys just have so much fun up there. Can I be one of your sisters next year and bring my family.Ü

garrynkim said...

Yep, it looks like we like the same stuff!!