CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

And the number ONE reason we go to Oregon is...

FAMILY: Of course, you have to keep those ties strong and the kids should know their cousins and should be best friends eventhough they live hundreds of miles apart. I am happy to say that so far, we've been successful in making them best friends and for the most part, they all get along. We wouldn't want it any other way. Hopefully my kids look forward to going to Oregon as much as I do!














5 comments:

Chris said...

thanks for all the photos. It was nice to see the reunion since we missed it.

gwen said...

we love it when you come to oregon, too! Miss you all...

gwen said...

Ok, it took over an hour to download all of these pictures, but it was worth it to be reminded of all the fun times we had! I know, don't remind me that I need high speed internet!
Krissy

Heather said...

Loved all the pics of the reunion. I was hoping someone would post a few (so I could see what I missed and get all teary-eyed?...true... I need to quit my job so I can get up to Oregon more :)). It looked like a fun time! -- Heather

kc and k said...

Love these postssssss! I know a little boy who has definitely bonded with his cousins! Everytime I'm on the computer all I hear is cyncccy, tassss, tanner, etc. and he makes me look at the pictures over and over!