CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Digital pages

I am taking a digital scrapbooking class on line and it is my 3rd or 4th class and it is an advanced class. I cannot tell you how much I am loving it. It is pushing my capabilities and I am having so much fun. We basically have a lesson every day. We have to design a template the first day and then make the layout from it the second day, then we get a new layout to create...this goes on for 6 days. We get Sundays off!! We are going to cover 4 styles. The first style was grungy and here are the three layouts I created with that style.

Seriously, this is the MOST fun I've had scrapbooking!!

This is our first lesson in the freestyle style. Today is only the second day of that, so I'll have more layouts to come and I will post them...cuz...I'm proud of them!!





Blog signature

5 comments:

Krissy T. said...

Very cute! Where do you take these classes at?

Vera said...

Love the last one especially, I would love to take a class like that I'm always wondering how to do certain things.

gwen said...

Great layouts! Isn't it nice to have a little time to yourself to do this sort of thing!!

Carol Swift said...

I would much rather digital scrapbook than the other way, though I haven't done much of it and mine don't look nearly as cool as yours do. How do you print out those 12x12 pages?

Ron said...

neat-o stuff-o.