CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Will you be my V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E?

It seems like we celebrated Valentines Day all weekend. Tanner's school handed out Val-O-Grams on Friday and he got a balloon and note from his "secret admirerer". We received a box of homemade valentines and $2.00 bills from Grandma!

Cynjyn made all of hers and her brother's Valentines to hand out (35 for her 25 for Tanner and 20 for Taz).


I made Valentines for my YW.


These are the finished Valentines for the kids. It says "I like you, you make me snicker!" Their friends loved them and they got quite the reactions of glee from them when they saw them.


I had a display set up for them all as they got home from school/work.





Taz came home with a stash from his "secret admirerer".







Cynjyn made us all notes that she left around the house for us to find when we woke up that morning.



And lastly, Garry came home with flowers for me and Cynj. I got the roses, she got the carnations, and the boys got a vase full of peanut M&M's.







LOVE to you all!!







Blog signature

4 comments:

Krissy T. said...

Happy Valentines Day to you guys too! I love the "snickers" valentines. Fun, fun, fun

Carol Swift said...

Those Snicker Valentines are the best! Such a cute idea.

kc and k said...

Love it all!

gwen said...

You guys make every holiday an occasion! Great cards and ideas! Your boys really attract the girls. No wonder, they are nice and HANDSOME!