CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Today...Will I?

Will I put on these shoes and walk on the treadmill? YES I will because I am conscious of my One Little Word and I WILL IMPROVE! Actually, I've recommitted to exercising. I only watch one show daily, The View and so that is my time to walk on the treadmill and do some weights. It's been about a week and so far, so good! Will I sweep and mop the Dining Room/Living Room? YES I will. IMPROVE! Actually, I've been sticking to a pretty good cleaning schedule too. Monday's are my major cleaning day, I totally cleaned the kitchen (counters, appliances, swept and mopped, stove etc.) and I dusted the LR, but didn't manage to get to sweeping and mopping, so that WILL be done today!
Will I clean off this extra table? YES, I will. IMPROVE! I have been using Carol's cuttle bug and making lots of cards. This weekend, Cynjyn helped me and I just haven't put it all away yet. But, today is the day!


Will I eat too many of these delicious homemade bread sticks? NO! I will NOT! IMPROVE! Actually, Taz is passing off a Duty to God project this week and he's cooking three meals. Last night, he made homemade broccoli soup and these bread sticks. I had 4 for dinner!! I know, bad me! But today, I will be good and only eat one for lunch!


Will I read my scriptures? YES! I Will. IMPROVE! We have a challenge out to the YW to read the book of mormon everyday for the next six months and we should be done by September. I just did a three month challenge and finished it in three months in December, so yes, I will read my scriptures today!!



So, there you have it. My mental list of things to do for the day. I. WILL. IMPROVE! DO.


Blog signature

3 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I wish I had your drive to "Improve." So glad you're getting some use out of the Cuttlebug! Thanks for the tip on printing out the pages.

gwen said...

good job kim. i know u can improve !

Ron said...

wait....you watch only ONE tv show? with that will-power, you can do anything.