CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Why I haven't been blogging.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am LOVING my digital scrapbooking class. These first two layouts complete the freestyle part of our course. I have learned so much!!


These next two are the first two of three in the Shabby and Ornate category of the class.



Some of you have asked for info on where I take the class. It is at :www.jessicasprague.com I started with "Up and Running v.02", then I took "Now we're Rocking v.02", then "Digi: in Deep v.02" and finally "Digi:in Deeper v.02". If you know a lot about photoshop, I'd suggest NWR as the starting class. If y0u relly know a lot go ahead with DID. So fun! I'll post some other layouts I've done practicing my skills later!!




Blog signature

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

Nice! But, if you're going to keep taking classes, you'll have to find time to blog--I've missed you! I still want to know how you print them out.