CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thanksgiving

I. LOVE.THANKSGIVING! I love the colors, the food, the relaxing.  It is one of my most favorite holidays.  It has become a time that I get to spend with just my own little family.  We always use my china for dinner.  Cynjyn was in charge of setting the table this year. 
I made a little flower arrangement and bought some little scatter decorations. 
She did a great job and was careful and it looked beautiful.
She also made the banana cream pie while I whipped up the sweet potatoes.
Tanner helped me peal potatoes.  It is nice when the kids are old enough to be given serious jobs.  I love the stage of life I'm in right now!
We always take a family picture before dinner. 
Taz's favorite part of the meal is the homemade rolls.  He was stuffed, but wanted more and so he took four rolls and squished them together to sop up the last of his gravy.
I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband. Garry always cleans up after dinner andn Thanksgiving was no exception.
Talon takes the obligatory nap!
Tanner remains at the table eating.
Cynjyn took a shower. I love it all!

No comments: