CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2014

Tanner is mad!

Tanner of all people is mad at me for not updating my blog in forever!  Look who's talking!  When was the last time HE updated???  I don't even know.  Anyway, he is mad at me for not blogging important events like:  Taz getting his permit and driving home from the DMV for the first time!
And me turning 49 and getting love from my friends and family.  Toni took me to Nielson's for concrete's.
The Witt's brought me my own little cake.
My hubby showered me with my favorite flowers.
And Barbara Zach got me this cool sandpaper fingernail polish. 
With mom's money, I bought 4 new pairs of shoes!
I still feel like 49 is getting pretty old, but I don't feel old thank goodness.


How could I miss not blogging about Talon and Mikel cooking Italian Stuffed Crust pizza for dinner one night??
And how dare I possibly miss Cynjyn's friends party where we made them homemade root beer and had a great time playing with the dry ice.  We had leftovers and so we put oranges and strawberries on it and when you put fruit on dry ice it carbonates it!  It was  so weird tasting and yet fun and cool to do that.

It was mostly her jazz band friends that came over that night.  We had snacks for them and they watched a scary movie:  Mama.
I can't forget Cynjyn and her friends going to Divergent!
 And volleyball season starting and Taz playing a lot in the preseason tournament!
 And the diving injuries.
 And the Cali trip to Sequoia national park.
 And walking through a huge tree!
 I would get in big trouble if I didn't document Garry doing Sharing Time in primary and the treat he gave.  Or Talon shaving his beard to apply for work at the prison.

 Or Taz's cool mini golf course he made as a teacher's quorum for the combined mini golf activity.
 Or our late night games of Wits and Wagers that Ryan absolutely loves to play.  And I love that Taz and his friends like to play games with Garry and I!!
 And Cynjyn's Personal Progress  project of redoing the missionary board at church needs to be documented for sure.

 We must not forget when the real elder from the Saratov Approach came to talk to Taz's seminary group.  He was one of three that had seen the movie!  He said he was a really interesting speaker!
 Garry and I put in our garden.  Tomatoes and strawberry's and squash which has since died:(
 And I constantly working on primary visuals for Sunday almost every weekend.
 And yay! Taz got his braces off! Did I say Yay!!  Yes, I've been chastised by Tanner and for a good reason, these are important parts of our lives that we should document and remember.  I guess I should catch up more often on my blogging.  I think I will...but Tanner should too!!

3 comments:

Ronngwen said...

I love it when you update. !!

Krissy said...

Tanner is right! Lol

Krissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.