CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Engagement photos

We found a day and time in October that worked for the three of us to go do and engagement shoot. We headed to Nelson's Landing with some clothing changes and the camera. We had about an hour and a half of good lighting and signed in and started taking pictures.  I believe I took about 600 photos.  The area was beautiful and perfect for the type of photos that Mikel wanted.  She came prepared with her Pinterest board of ideas and we went from there.  When we got home, I had her pick out her favorites and that she narrowed down to 218 and then I started editing.  I gave her several options and we narrowed those down to 170.  These are just a few of my favorites. 













1 comment:

Ronngwen said...

Yu got some great shots. I can't wait to see what she I picks!!