CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 7, 2017

April Little Things

This is what I want to remember about April:  Cynjyn drawing on her leg during conference.
Norma and Cynjyn showing swag at school.
Garry rolling coins during conference.
Our last family picture before a grandchild enters our lives.
Loving portrait mode with my new IPhone 7+
Pictures from Talon of him and Jax when we are a country away in Canada.
Easter morning with only two pretty grown up kids left at home...
Bringing Jaxon a present from Canada.
Easter Sunday at Talon and Mikel's


Coloring eggs with a newborn for his first Easter.





Cynjyn valiantly getting ready to try boiled eggs as she does every Easter.
Garry making them into egg salad so she'll have a better chance of liking them.
Us loving them.
Garry getting a tooth extracted and having three crowns-his month for dental work.
Tanner playing the piano often...never tire of hearing him play.
My movie buddy, we often go to a movie on Tuesday's.
Snapchats from my two boys.


Taz...always thinking about him, praying for him and missing him!
Jaxon

My new found love for decorating my lanterns for the upcoming holiday.


My man turning 52!

Portrait mode, I can't help myself!

Jaxon (Mikel sending me random texts of his adorableness!)
April...

No comments: