CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 18, 2017

Catherine Creek

We did a few of our favorite things while in LG. One of them is Catherine Creek. Even though I had my two non creekers with we, we still enjoy the park and we are usually the only ones there.This was my summer for Boomerang photos and I love that app. Here Tanner and I are preparing to do one.

We like a photo taken from the bridge overlooking us.

Cynjyn was not feeling the water this time.
But she did enjoy an improptu photo with Remy
The rock photo
Now, Annalyn loves the water, I mean LOVES it.  She could stay in there all day and into tomorrow.
I am slowly but surley trying to get more of me in the photos.
A tree had fallen over across the river, so Cynjyn and I took a trip over there to take some photos.


She loved this big tangled tree. She tried to climb it, but it was very difficult, so she settled for a photo inside it.

Annalyn discovered the pleasure of dropping rocks off the bridge into the creek.

Like I said, we enjoy the sitting and visiting and cooler temps and just relaxing in the great outdoors.







Cynjyn still loves her rocks! This trip she only brought three home.  This one she made a nest to protect it until it was time to go.
Remy loved it there too
And somehow she got tuckered out and slept all the way home!

No comments: