CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 3, 2017

June Little Things

This is what I want to remember from June: Watching Bagherra sleep/ play at Talon's house.
Tanner, Garry and I going to see Newsies at Tuachan.  Cynjyn didn't go with us because she was going during girls camp in a few weeks.
Barbara Zach gave us some baby things they'd used with their grandson that they were storing in the attic that we could keep here for when Jaxon comes to visit.
Cynjyn decided to cut her hair...
Before:
After:
She loves it and if she's happy, I'm happy!
My treats I made for my recital kids for the spring recital.
The recital spread.
All year I helped my friend Jen one morning a week in her library at an elementary school.  Here I am taking down a bulletin board the last week of school.
A jar full of thanks from one of my piano families.
Connor and Cynjyn spent an afternoon playing games with me and Tanner one day after school.
I accompanied Mikayla and Cali while they sang If the Savior Stood Beside Me.  Cynjyn played a little flute obstinato for it.  We decided to try and color coordinate, this was our attempt.
Talon smashed his finger in the car door and it did not like it. 
Lazy summer days with my kids.

Talon has really stepped up by becoming a dad.  I remember him as a little boy with his OCD an always washing his hands.  I would ask him to bring me a diaper for Tanner so I could change him and he would almost fall apart and bring it barely clutched between his finger and his thumb.  He claimed he would NEVER change diapers.  Now, he is a pro at it after just a few short months.

I wouldn't say he likes it, but he has no problem doing it.

For Tanner, playing the piano is his way to unwind and lucky for me he does it almost daily!
I worked a lot on Annalyn's birthday decor.
Mikel, Cynjyn and I went to Pop a new drink store that opened up and has a bunch of add ins you can add to your soda.  We especially loved the big soft cookies they have.
Tanner is just the best uncle.
We got the new counters installed at the old house.  They look great!
Cynjyn left for girls camp, it is ward camp this year and they are staying at the Close's cabin and doing fun things around the St. George area,
Tanner and I tried to help out at the old house by painting some of the rooms. It was tedious and not very fun, but it needed to be done.
Picking Cynjyn up from her week at girls camp.
Buying three new toilets for the old house,
And that is what I want to remember about June 2017.

No comments: