CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 11, 2017

Summer in Idaho and Oregon Part 1

Tanner had a session of summer school this year that went until July 7. So as soon as he got done, we headed to Idaho. We had fun on our road trip because we had a great playlist that we sang out loud to most of the ride.  






When we got to Idaho, we just hung around and visited and reaquainted with family.  We always love picking raspberries and Annalyn was old enough to help this year.



Ky has a part time job sitting in model homes on weekends and showing people around.  So we went to visit her and see the homes she was in that weekend.  I loved the texture on the dining room wall.
This pillow is calling Tanner's name loud and clear!
We stopped and got shaved ice on the way home and I got shark attack. It had gummy sharks and a splash of blood on the top and I loved it!
Cynjyn trying out Annalyn's balance bike.
Kres and Beckham wanted us to do a Pringles taste test, so Ky bought a bunch of different kinds of Pringles and we had to taste them and identify the flavor.
It was pretty fun and tasty...I believe Tanner won. I think my favorite was the loaded baked potato flavor.
I painted Krissy's nails for her, copying what I had on my nails.
More model home fun.  When you walked in the door it asked you to either take off you shoes, or put on these scrub slippers.  Tanner looked hilarious in them.
Cynjyn liked this desk and wouldn't mind it for her room.
We walked over to a different floor model...well, some of us walked and someone hitched a ride.
Bath girls liked the tub.
Lots of helpers for dinner.
Fun outside enjoying the summer weather.
And movie going.  I wanted to see this forever, but alas, no one else wanted to see it so I just got a photo with it.
We went to Spiderman instead.



A funny story, we were driving to Ky's house and we saw the missionaries riding down the street on their bikes.  They were on both sides of the road and we waved to the first one and then looked at the second one and I thought he looked familiar...Elder Taanuu from out ward! I stopped in the middle of the road and ran over and hugged him (I forgot that that wasn't allowed, but was just so excited to see him) so I made Cynjyn get a photo with him so I could send it to him family.  He'd only been out of the MTC 5 days and he's serving in Ky's ward.

Some photos I took on my morning walks with my portrait mode.

Ky had been wanting to do an escape room for awhile, so we found one that sounded interesting and the six of us went one night.  We had a little time to spare before it started, so we went to Wendy's and enjoyed some $.50 Frosties while we were waiting.
We were able to figure it out and made it out in about 45 min. 

After a few days in Boise, it was time to head to La Grande.  Tanner had plans to head to Walla Walla to visit a friend from college, so off we went.

No comments: