CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2019

Ugly Sweater Party

Bill Witt won the Ugly Sweater party last year.Debbie and Bill were willing to host this year, but they wanted to use our house because it's bigger.  They did all the planning though. So that morning, we started work on our sweaters. I decided to go with Abominable from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Garry went with an Elf with a mirror for his face.  We finished them in the morning, then at the last minute, I said we should have "themed" so Garry added a pair of pliers and a tooth so he would be Hermy the misfit elf from Rudolph...it worked. Debbie had decided to have us play Box of Lies which is a popular segment on Jimmy Fallon. We had to create something "different" and then tell a truth or a lie about what we were seeing. Garry and I came up with the deer and the wedding cake topper. Everyone's boxes we fun and creative and it was a fun night. Debbie set up her Photobooth app and we snapped away.  I won best sweater, so I'll host next year, but Heather Osburn wanted to have it at her house...I was glad to oblige!
i















No comments: