CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 8, 2019

March Jaxon cuteness

My life has now become all about entertaining a toddler. It is quite a challenge and I am tired at the end of the week. This is why you should have your own children at a young age.  They are full of energy and interest and curiosity and they are always wanting to be challenged in the learning department. So over the weekend, I got out some old preschool toys and the little man really enjoyed them! I am also the worst at getting outside. I detest going to the park. I never did it much with my kids, but I now realize that the littles love it for some reason and so I am determined to do this with Jaxon more while the weather is nice. Sometimes it is just a walk outside our neighborhood, to the mail box and back with a quick stop at the little park by our house to explore and play with the rocks since there isn't much else there. Sometimes when we're done, I let him play in the Suburban...he loves that! He loves his snack and balls and ice cream...always ice cream! He enjoyed an ice cream bar from our Korean birthday dinner and he always has a good time with a ball. He asks for ice cream daily here and he loves sitting on the counter, so the ice cream cone on the counter snack was a win win.















Jaxon had disappeared one day and I went upstairs to find him. This is what greeted me at the top of the stairs...a bowl, a drink and a snack.  Pretty soon, he appeared from the loft and sat and watched Mickey and Friends from the railing upstairs. He still loves nap time and putting things in things and hats and posing and chocolate, boy does he love chocolate. He attacked the Reeses peanut butter cups on top of Mikel's birthday cake. He also enjoyed playing with some glassless glasses that day. He has discovered the suckers on the piano and loves them. He loves ice cream, I know I mentioned that, but he goes and gets it out of the freezer and just wants a spoon to eat it out of the carton. I let him one day and when I went to put it away, I discovered that he had broken up his chips and put them in it too! We got the Easter Eggs out thinking that would be fun for him and his pom poms, but he couldn't close them back up. He opened them fine, but got frustrated with the closing of them. He loves bubbles and wearing Cynjyn's earrings as bracelets (I texted her this photo of him doing that while she was at school, thought she'd get a kick out of it...she did). And he loved when Taz let him play his ukelele! And lastly, he loves bubbles, bubbles bubbles!




























No comments: