CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 29, 2019

Late Birthday Dinner

We've been going out to dinner on birthday's this year, but I decided I wanted a home cooked meal. So I requested that Talon make his Korean BBQ spare ribs and Taz to make Bulgogi. We ended up having to postpone it until March 3 because of Taz's trip to Utah. But we had it at Talon and Mikel's house. Taz whipped up the Bulgogi. Talon started the ribs then ran out of propane, so after a quick trip to get more, he started up again and the grill caught on fire and he burned his hand trying to save the ribs (which he did).  Mikel heard that you should put mustard on a burn (so he did). It was a delicious dinner and by the time we got done, Jaxon enjoyed the dessert I'd brought which was a honeydew ice cream bar. Cynjyn and I played with Jaxon after dinner, Mikel meal prepped for the week and the boys played Terraforming Mars.








No comments: