CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 22, 2019

Mother's Day

Taz was annoyed at my screen saver on my IPad and so he put a photo in of him. Mother's Day was at our house this year. Talon said that he'd taken his turn and it was someone else's turn this year. That of course meant that I would have to provide my own Mother's Day day. After church, Talon and Mikel and Jaxon came over. I made everyone take a photo with me. The highlight of my day though was Cynjyn talking in church. It was the Sacrament Meeting where they had most of the seniors in the ward talk. This year there were 8. Cynjyn had chosen to go last so they asked her if she''d cut her talk if it was going over. That made me super mad, because why do they do that? They should go up to everyone talking and say...look there are 8 of you, can you all cut a little bit out! Why do they do that to the last speaker, it isn't fair. So I texted her to do all her talk and take her time! She rolled her eyes at me, but I loved it!! She is such a good public speaker!










No comments: