CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 6, 2020

August Little Things

This is what I want to remember from August 2019: My movie purse, I keep snacks in it and it's big enough to hold 4 waters. Jaxon still warming up to Taz, he loves Tanner, Talon grilled us ribeyes, they are delicious. This huge lizard on our wall, we see it all the time. Monday night volleyball with the Miranda's is back! Jaxon loves cooking with Grandpa. Playing games on Sunday with my boys. Provo, my dried roses, I love them and they remind me of my piano student Arina who always gave me roses at the recitals. I texted her as I took them down to dust, saying how I missed her.











Tanner and Jaxon, Tanner playing the organ, Taz, Ryan and Andrew eating at Tucano's. Taz and Jaxon...he always loves him when he's active with him. Eating bulgogi with Taz. Tanner is cute. Cynjyn dies her hair blue. My unicorn nails. Arcata bowling night. Cynjyn made a cheer up box for Demi. Bishop Van took his bishopric and wive to Lucille's for dinner one night. We had to get a new microwave.















Jaxon makes Taz jump off the wall into the pool. I got a random photo from Talon and Mikel as they headed off to church. I cut Cynjyn's hair. Cynjyn and Tanner started the school year by meal prepping their lunches on Sunday,. The hairless cat and eating ice cream cones.








No comments: