CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2020

1/12-1/18/2020

 January 12-18, 2020: This is what Come Follow Me looks like on Sunday evenings. We have been faithfully doing it since it started now. Everyone has their spot on the couch and we take turns being in charge. Tonight Cynjyn is snacking and Tanner has a bloody nose! As the week started, I decided it was time to take Christmas down. When I finally make up my mind, it can't happen fast enough. Cynjyn and Tanner found a block of Irish Cheese that the Haycocks had given us for Christmas and so we decided to try it since non of us knew what Irish Cheese was. I believer Tanner was the only one that semi liked it. Grady Thatcher left for his mission so I made Toni a "blue bag" just to let her know I was thinking of her. I put blue things in it. It made me feel good, and I know the heart ache a mom of a missionary feels as she says good bye to her son for two years. I am still loving my purple hair and this time, I try to put some gel in it to accent the waves. I am also dusting and putting the house back to order after being gone a whole month. Unfortunately, I had to make a trip to the Social Security Administration to get a new SS card. The line was about 20 min. long to just get in the door, but then the wait wasn't so bad, another 20 min. Taz wanted to take Brother Black to Korean BBQ for lunch, so of course, Tanner, Cynjyn and I didn't want to be left out, but we also didn't want to intrude, so we all went together, but sat at two different tables. We love Honey Pig. Then, Saturday, Cynjyn wanted to go to the Korean market and get goodies, so I went with her. I think she likes me to go because she knows I'll pay for it! Mikel sends me photos of Camdyn almost every week. He's a cutie!
















No comments: