CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2020

1/25-2/1/20

January 25-February 1, 2020: I have been doing the MOC challenges at The Lily Pad where you do a layout a day in January. I have to take some photos for this, so that's what these first two are. They just happened to be a before and after ready for church. Jaxon has been coming over to go to church with us because Talon has been working overtime and Mikel has been isolating with Camdyn until his first set of shots. Taz and Cynjyn could eat rice and ramen everyday...in fact, they almost always do for lunch. Taz bought some dumplings and they've been eating those too. Camdyn is the sweetest and a great baby. I have been trying to support my YW and their activities. I went to watch Emma at a flag football game at Bishop Gorman. The sunset was amazing! I bought a new selfie stick/tripod to take on our cruise and so I've been taking a lot of photos of myself trying it out! We went on a YW retreat to Cedar City. We left Friday and came back Saturday. I rode to St. George with Marilee and Bethany. Garry met us there, he was going up as priesthood and left right from work. We met and ate dinner at Wendy's. After we got to CC, Garry and I stopped at the local Wal Mart to get food for the next day for everyone. We made a breakfast casserole and french toast casserole dish and we got subs for the way home. We did Goblet of Fire most of the night with the girls and then Jodi, Marilee and I stayed up until 5am talking. After breakfast, we went bowling then came back to Heather's inlaws air b n b, cleaned up and headed home. It was a quick trip but super fun.











No comments: