CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2020

1/19-1/25/2020

January 19-25, 2020:  
Sunday Taz tried out his new skate shoes and his updated skateboard. He'd gotten new wheels and bearings for Christmas. Cynjyn asked me to help her learn something on the piano! The 20th was MLK day. We went to Talon's for the day. My purple streak is fading out quickly. It was such a nice day that we took some photos outside and held and loved on Camdyn. Tuesday, we had an Iron Chef competition against the boys. The girls used my kitchen and made a grilled chicken pasta dish and garlic bread. Garlic butter was the secret ingredient. They won of course. We had a surprise visit from Mikel and the boys during the week. We made popcorn, one of Jaxon's favorite snacks and the next morning I caught the sunrise from our deck. I decided that I wanted to spend more time with our core friends on a more regular basis, so I organized a date night. We cooked them lettuce wraps for dinner and played games. We decided we will do this quarterly with each couple taking a turn to organize the date night. We are doing it with Hill's, Shafer's and Thatchers. It was great fun! Garry always hates it when the fire alarm in the Family room chirps. It's dangerous and difficult to change.




















No comments: