CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2020

2/ 2-2/9, 2020

February 2-9, 2020:
February started off with Super Bowl Sunday. Jaxon loves his new scooter and gear and happily scoots all around the downstairs. Taz was decked out in Patriots gear and Garry was representing the 49ers. The rest of us were just here for the food...homemade sliders and Philly cheese steaks. Camdyn had the right idea to sleep the whole time! I got some Valentine nails done. On Friday, I started feeling sick. My throat was itchy and I couldn't talk very well and I was feeling super tired and worn out. I just sat around most of the day. By Saturday I woke up with a fever and chills and I literally slept all day. Garry was worried and kept checking on me. I was so sick, I couldn't get my Valentine treats made for teaching YW Sunday. I had dipped Oreo's Friday, but had planned on making cupcakes Saturday. Garry, Tanner and Cynjyn came through for me and made them and plated them.  I was still sick Sunday and so Tanner and Cynjyn agreed to teach my class for me. Luckily, I plan way ahead and had it all ready, they just reviews and taught. It was on Joseph Smith. While I was laying in bed, I got a lot of Come Follow Me done. I sure enjoy it a lot and especially love the "Don't Miss This" with Emily Belle Freeman and David Butler on YouTube.
















No comments: