CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2020

2/16-2/20, 2020

February 16-20, 2020:
Mikel is staying home with Camdyn until he can get his first set of shots. Talon's been working a lot of overtime, so we have been bringing Jaxon to church with us. He is good and just colors or snacks. He absolutely loves to play that he is cooking. After church, I pulled the stool up and gave him some dry cereal to pour in and out of his pot and to stir around and he played that forever thinking he was concocting the best mix around! We love having them over for dinner every Sunday and Camdyn is getting plenty of hugs and loving! He turned two months old and is just the sweetest baby. He's starting to smile and we all just love him! I am trying to get my feet ready for our upcoming cruise. I did my foot mask for the first time in a long time. I drove past the library and there was a super long line of cars parked on the roadside to get in a voting line. Luckily, they had the parking lot open to actual customers and I was able to get in and pick up my books. Taz likes to wear hats from time to time and I thought he looked like "kid Owhadi" from American Ninja Warrior so I snapped a photo. I got a birthday bouquet from Mei Osburn and her parents at piano on my birthday. It was a very sweet gesture. We did a family dinner at Outback for my birthday and I always get dessert! Jaxon LOVED it and dug right in.












No comments: