CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2020

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 2020: it wasn't much different than our normal Thanksgivings! I always decorate for it and love the ambiance of the candles and colors and darkness coming early. I have so enjoyed decorating my tiered tray. This was my second holiday to decorate for! I think if I do no other decorations in my house I will/would be happy just having my tray up! Rob and Jodi were coming, so I quickly made the sign's Jodi has wanted for the cabin with Garry's help. They turned out cute! Tanner made pies, two pecan, one for Joey's and one for our dinner. He also did candied Pecans for us and Joey. We always like snacks Thanksgiving morning and are able to enjoy them before the big dinner.  I took our normal individual photo for the Thanksgiving book and we played games all day. Rob and Jodi showed up closer to dinner and Charlie decided to join us this year because his family was going to Arizona and he didn't want to go. He brought a bundt cake to the celebration (he works at Nothing Bundt cakes). He and Taz played the piano after dinner. I love the day, but I also love the leftovers to eat throughout the weekend...so much dessert this year!









































 

No comments: