CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Curlers


So, Cynjyn had been bugging me for awhile to sleep in curlers. One night, we had some free evening time and so we decided to put her hair up in curlers.

She was very excited and looking forward to morning.

Curlers came out and this was her reaction. Her hair was a frizzy mess!!

I tried to tame the beast, but she just got more and more upset. (It probably didn't help that Taz and I were laughing hysterically, not meaning to).

So I gathered the hair up and pulled it into a high pony and it looked really cute sitting on top of her head, she approved of it and went on with her day!!

I told her that we probably needed bigger curlers and would just put them in the bottom of her hair next time...and she agreed to a next time, so she probably wasn't too traumatized. She actually wanted to do the same look for picture day and have her "nest" hair. I vetoed the look for picture day however!!

4 comments:

gwen said...

Why would anyone want to sleep on curlers? I used to EVERY NIGHT, and hated it! The reaction was soooo typical! I loved the "nest", though and it would be cute for pictures! Being a girl is sometimes painful! (I, too, laughed--sorry, Cynj!

kc and k said...

That is seriously the saddest face! I'm glad it all worked out. You could try scraps, I remember loving those. You'll have to ask Mom how to do it though because I don't remember how they worked.

Kathy said...

Oh...too cute!
I use to sleep in curlers too...or my mom would put little braids all in my hair...try that one..that's even crazier hair!!!

gwen said...

Krissy says, "You'll have to see my hair when it comes out of curlers Cynj! Trust me, it is a mess!"