CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We started off the day by Garry and Talon and Taz going to the turkey bowl. Tanner opted to sleep. Talon left at the last minute, so only a picture of these two!! I went on my walk so I could enjoy my dinner without guilt. It was pretty cold that morning, so I was dressed like this and still got a little chill.

Taz and Cynjyn love performing surgery as they like to call it on the slush punch. We take it out of the freezer about three hours before dinner and they cut and scrape it for a good 1/2 hour. Hey, whatever it takes to entertain!


They were also my table setters this year. They carefully got out the nice china, tablecloth and put some decorations along the center.


We kept the food on the extra table so we could eat in style.




Happy day, happy thanksgiving!







Blog signature

3 comments:

Krissy T. said...

Looks very fun and festive!

Ron said...

Glad it was a good one for your family. I opted out of football too... Lewis said it was fun. I went bike riding, also helping with the gluttony guilt later on.

gwen said...

Glad to see that the table decorating tradition has been passed on to the next generation! I'm sure you were cold, but I guarantee we were colder! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!