CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thanks Audra!

I was perusing my cousin Chris's blog and his wife posted a link to an Old Navy coupon you could print for 30% off your entire order. Tanner had been wanting some winter clothes, so Tanner and Cynjyn and I went to ON while Taz was at football practice that was close by. They did so good that we made Taz go after football to get some winter clothes too. Here they are posing in their new outfits. The sale was good towards anything in the store, clearance, sale and regular items. I spent about $85.00 per kid and this is everything they got.

If you live by an Old Navy, go to Tales with Seaweed blog and find her post with the link! The kids had a blast shopping there. I had dropped Tanner and Cynjyn off while I ran to JoAnn's to get some flannel that was on sale. I had to wait in line almost 30 min. just to get it cut, so Tanner and Cynjyn had the run of the store and their bag was full when I got back to pay for them.

Thanks again Audra!

Blog signature

3 comments:

kc and k said...

CUTE!!!

gwen said...

Good deal, and happy, cute, well-dressed kids!

Audra said...

so glad you could use it!! I even made the 2 hr. trip to my closest Old nave and got some christmas shopping done!! hansome and cute clothes you got there!!