CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Quick Family Photo Shoot

At the end of October, we made a trip up to Tuachan to experience Thriller.We were all excited because it would be Mikel's first time seeing one of our favorite shows.  I had a bright idea to do family pictures since we would all be together.  But we decided to eat dinner first...at Outback...which took forever...and it was winter...so it gets dark way early.  Anywho, we finished eating and started looking for a pretty spot.  We ended up pulling into the gate part of a gated community and stopping with about 20 min. of light left.  We were running around setting up tripods and thinking of poses and then we started snapping away.  I'm glad my kids are old enough that it comes easy with the posing part.  I don't think we did too bad for the conditions we were under.






It was getting super dark by the time we snapped this one, but luckily, I have Lightroom to help me fix those problems. 
And we have family photos for the Christmas card!

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Such a cute family and so many great photos! We haven't done our Christmas photo yet...guess I better get busy!

Ronngwen said...

Love all of them!