CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 14, 2017

May little things

Here's what I want to remember about May...end of year band concerts
weight loss challenges
Jaxon's first Dr. appointment. 
Walking with my best friend.
Buying Chicken breasts on sale and cutting and measuring them into 3 oz cutlets and prepping enough for dinners every Tuesday with Garry.
Random bruises that I don't even know how I got??
Finishing the fountain area scene with some old wood stuff I had in the garage and a new decor I bought at Home Goods.
My funky new sunglasses that embarrass my kids when I wear them.
A random text from Talon..inconceivable!
Matching with out trying on Sunday.
The hip, cuteness of a 16 year old.
Jaxon...




Cynjyn having to teach a certification for Girl's camp and slaying it with props and fun things to do...
The morning sky on my walks
The dozen chocolate dipped strawberries I ordered from Erica from her girls camp fundraiser, for myself for Mother's Day...they were so yummy!
Our ward spontaneously calling up all the men in our ward on Mother's Day to come sing. 
Random texts from Mikel of Jaxon.
My Mother's day gifts, a roaster and potholders
and this canvas from Talon, Mikel and Jaxon.
Mother's Day Skpe with Elder Goon.

Cynjyn's chewed gum on the bedpost.
The smoke alarm needing it's batteries changed, of course the one in the scariest place in the house.
Working in the temple cafeteria with my sweetie.
A random text from a lady who happened to be visiting Korea and saw my Elder.

My two babies...
End of year concert.
Getting the Single Tree house ready to sell.


Garry learning the Temple roll recipe and then trying it.
Cynjyn and I matching for New Beginnings.
Prepping foil dinner's for our Memorial Day camping trip.
Shrek at Tuachan!!



And more Jaxon!




End of year dance banquet
Cynjyn lettering in dance.
Letter, sash, certificate and crown. 
And that was May's little things...

No comments: