CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

May Little Things

What I want to remember about May:
A little rain and a curly haired boy who loved playing with his Aunts poms from dance team.




A minimalist girl who actually got a design on her nails! Helpers for Jaxon and end of year band concerts.



Elder's for dinner, beautiful daughter, beautiful sunrises on my walk.


Talon and Mikel's two year+ old wedding topper defrosting and then me enjoying it! Senior night band dinner, my much loved sons and grandson.




Visits from Rob and Jodi, Andrew and Ryan, Tanner's blonde hair and finishing up Jaxon's birthday present.




Going to see Cher...that woman looks AMAZING for being 72 and it totally brought back very fond memories of listening to her album over and over as a young teen and watching Sonny and Cher every week. I loved it so much!





Mother's day family photo, my baby girl, my visiting teacher Janice Reese wearing an orchid corsage to church on Mother's day and having it remind me of my mom because when I was growing up, my dad would get her an orchid corsage every year for Mother's Day. Talon cooking Korean shortribs for my Mother's Day dinner and Skyping with Elder Goon!!








YM/YW swimming activity here, Jaxon emptying the wipes, end of season dessert banquet for dance team and Cynjyn winning Ms. Congeniality.





My end of year piano recital, our traditional last week of school lunch after finals. Garry was able to join us! Making grad gifts for some senior friends.






My baby girl and baby boy! Making tye dye t-shirts for band leadership, introducing Jaxon to the hairless cat!









And that's May 2018!

No comments: