CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

COVID-May edition

COVID is still going strong. We are in social isolation still. We did decide to take a trip to In n Out's drive thru since we really haven't eaten out much since this whole thing started. School is finishing up online. I like how Taz is writing a paper and watching YouTube on his phone at the same time. We are still going strong on the puzzles. Tanner and I are the ones mostly doing it. We are a bit obsessed and have a great system down. We started Zoom presidency meetings. I use my IPad and it's a bit weird, but o.k. I'd rather see the ladies in person though. I don't know if my fingernails will make it much longer. They are growing and growing and I keep filing them down. Usually we get a nice Mother's Day gift at church, but this year, the bishop had the ministering brothers go to his house and pick up our gifts and deliver them to us. We still got chocolates, so that was nice. Also, the YSA ward dropped a bouquet off at my house for Mother's day.










Taz is still refusing to cut his hair or shave and it looks great on him. School finished up and the three finishers still played "School's out for summer" as per tradition. Small businesses were allowed to open under new guidelines: face masks, protective barriers for the workers, reduced capacity, appointments only, so I promptly made an appointment for my nails. It feels good to be out doing semi normal things again. With that, Taz made a quick trip to Utah to see old mission buddies.









 



Only one TikTok this month:



No comments: