CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

COVID Projects

We needed a little project since we were home so often. So I asked Garry if he could make me some stuff for my craft room. We also decided that we wanted a new desk. We had just outgrown this one and we were getting a new computer with our stimulus check money and it was going to have two monitors, so they were both not going to fit. We ordered our new desk from IKEA and Garry used some old IKEA wood we had in the garage to make me a standing desk for the craft room. We also added a shelf to the configuration by the window in the craft room to hold the TV and free up my bottom shelf again. These are the before and afters of the whole thing. The standing desk in the craft room was built over the guest bed. Garry added a head and foot board and the desk is removable for when we have company. I love his skill and willingness to make me things I see and want!







 

No comments: