CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Tanner graduates

 Tanner actually wanted a graduation party!! He was going to just invite 3 friends to keep COVID friendly. Beth, Lacy and Joey. We decided to swim and BBQ burgers. I decided to decorate and I really wanted a balloon arch. Cynjyn said she could make one. The main problem was, everyone for some reason was buying balloons! But I added grey to the mix and we got enough. I enlisted Taz and Tanner to blow up balloons and Cynjyn worked her magic. I had Bethany Johnson come over and help me cut out some stuff on my Silhouette. But even she couldn't get it to work and I gave up. She took paper home and cut them out for me. I made centerpieces and they turned out so cute. I also made a photo board of his graduation photos. I bought some "fan" things from WM too. We hung those on the window. I asked Ky, Kris and Mom for suggestions for a math grad decor and Ky suggested rulers, compasses etc. So I dug out what we had and I came up with a few things for a candy bar and it all turned out soooo cute. I wish we could have had a big bash with more people, but it turned out just fine. I had a few "math" quizzes for people as games.




















Our ward decided to do a "walk" graduation for the HS and college graduates. They had us park socially distanced away and make a "walkway for the grad's to walk down. I wrote up a blurb for Bishop Tanner to read as Tanner walked and he met Garry and I at the end.  People could bring stuff for the grads and fill up their buckets. He got so much stuff. A lot of goodies and lots of money. It was a great idea and I really preferred it to sitting through a 2 hour UNLV graduation ceremony! We are proud of Tanner and his hard work!!








No comments: