CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Easter?!?





I know it's been awhile since I posted and I'm going to be doing some pictures from a month ago. For some reason, a new photo program got installed on our computer and I couldn't download my camera stuff on my Kodak Easyshare. I finally figured out how to download it, so I'm updating with pix and info...a little late, but it still happened.
Easter was very low-key as I was sick and had been sick since the Thursday before. We didn't color or hide eggs~ a first for us!! We didn't even go to church because I was sick, so my heather family opted to stay home with me and "keep me company"! Here is Taz in his new PJ's and Cynjyn in a new summer Easter dress. Tanner got sunglasses and some Lego's and Talon got his gym membership renewed and paid for by us.

1 comment:

gwen said...

Sometimes low key is best ! nice dress and pj's