CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Track Break Shenanigans



One day during track break, Taz and Cynjyn had a multitude of friends over and Taz got the bright idea that he would show them an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Well, I thought they looked so cute on the couch together, sharing a blanket, eating popcorn, so I took a picture. Coming back through the living room, I still had camera in hand and saw them all looking a little different during the scary part of the show!! Cynjyn and Sydney were supposed to be protecting Emma, NOT!! Even Taz who has seen the episode before thinks he's safely tucked under his shirt. Shae, Lawson and Sean haven't moved much!!

2 comments:

gwen said...

Krissy says, "Why didn't you break out "Nightmare on Elm street" and show it to them like you did to me when I was 5 or 6?  I had to sleep with your croquet malot for weeks afterward, lol."

gwen said...

Is it neighbor abuse to invite children over and then scare them to death?